WE ARE HIRING!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team!
This is an exciting and wonderful opportunity for a highly organised, can do individual with an interest in Interior Design. We offer an exciting work environment and provide opportunities for growth in an atmosphere of collaborative, openness, and respect therefore are seeking a likeminded individual with similar goals and values.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant and will work directly with the Managing Director.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Full comprehension of office management procedures
- Ability to plan and foresee potential needs of MD and designers
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload, excellent diary management skills
- Experience and a proficient aptitude in social media/marketing
The general duties of the candidate will include but not be limited to the following:
- Front of house welcoming all visitors to studio. Always prepared for a VIP client to arrive.
- Assist in managing the MD’s workload, ensuring that she is always aware of urgent matters and work which needs to be dealt with. Proposing resolutions when possible.
- Consistent communication with the office manager to ensure Studio protocol is always upheld to the highest possible standard.
- Prepare material for the Managing Director and Designers in advance of meetings.
- Preparation and planning of social media with the MD, including newsletters, Instagram & LinkedIn.
If you are interested in joining the team, please send your CV to email@example.com and for successful applicants we will be in touch with the full role description and details.